Re: Need advice on docsis 3.0 cable modem with DMZ and confi…

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Need advice on docsis 3.0 cable modem with DMZ and configurable.
you have 2 options, Im my case I used an ubiquity edgerouter lite and it
has Wan +2 Lan ports and full commercial tools for management. but it can
be set to amd a dmz on one port, and your network on the other port in very
little time.
https://www.ubnt.com/edgemax/edgerouter-lite/

If you want the All in one route, the other one I have used with great
success is the netgear Nighthawk c7000, I only retired it when I moved from
Cable to Fiber.
https://www.netgear.com/home/products/networking/cable-modems-routers/C7000.aspx

Stephen