Re: Clementine music player, or something better?

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Clementine music player, or something better?
I just checked and VLC has a setting to pause at the end of each track
(Preferences -> Interface -> Pause on last frame of video) and when set
it does exactly that.  You start the next track by just clicking the
next track button and away it goes till it hits the end of that track.
I don't see any fancy internal play list handing stuff, but you can
create and save play lists and when you load a new play list it's
appended to the current play list.
The interface can also to customized/dumbed down for what you need. I'm
not sure if it will fill your needs, but it seems to check a lot of the
boxes you wanted checked.

Brian Cluff