Re: Weird Chrome and Gmail Interaction

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Weird Chrome and Gmail Interaction
I don't log in to chrome...I just open it. Perhaps I am missing something.

Also, I open both accounts at the same time, in different tabs. I have been
doing this for many many years. It has never been an issue.

The good news is that our benevolent overlords at Google worked their
magic, and I can not click on emails and read them.

Thanks!

Mark