seeking 4k curved monitor recommendation

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: seeking 4k curved monitor recommendation
moin moin,

I'm considering a wide, curved 4k monitor.

I'll be connecting to an HDMI port.

I'm currently using a 4k TV with text display issues. It was the best
option at the time, but my eyes really, really want a better text display.
I'm also finding that a wide flat display is less than ideal, hence the
desire for curved.

Any recommendations for specific monitors? Places of acquisition?

I normally ignore black Friday sales, but this year many of them appear to
be black November sales. That works better for me, if I'm going to change
I need to do so before Thanksgiving as that's when silly season hits full
swing for $dayjob.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "Rock 'n' roll might not solve your problems, but it does let you dance