Re: Plex Media Problems

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J
To: PLUG Distro
Subject: Re: Plex Media Problems
Holly crap, I'm not the only one! For me, the video seems to crap out after
a commercial, or at least the 2 second black screen gap where a commercial
was edited out. The audio continues, but the video is black. I have to back
out of the video and then "resume" from where I was and then it's fine.

I'm also running a Roku on WiFi and it works fine with other apps. This
also happened after the latest update.

I suspect Plex will patch this bug soon. They are usually on it with this
kind of stuff.

Thanks,
Alex.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+