Re: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!
Separate VM's under the host for each, I don't nest vm's under vm's. Maybe
if I were trying to run esx under the parent to play with vmware or
something, but as you said, not common.

I have some spreadsheets that drive libreoffice absolutely batsh!t crazy,
mostly doing a complex concatenate to generate switch configs off some
columns of data. Doing so still causes libre to wretch and lag and hang
and use a globs of cpu/memory for some reason. I write it off as a
peculiarity of libreoffice, which I've just not tried elsewhere to see if
any better. More often than not, I find office is worse, or different
enough to just break my formulas.

Cisco price lists kill it with just sheer volumes of rows...

-mb