Re: what sort of use cases/memory_needs/etc (was RE: Warran…

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: what sort of use cases/memory_needs/etc (was RE: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!)
On the note of memory, I get home after being on the road for a while
(1mo), and notice my desktop is wonky, refresh issues, but works. I find
Cinnamon consuming some 91g of my ram now. Funny how that works, guess
time to upgrade arch finally.

Most days I wish compositing in desktops would go away, it is more trouble
than it is worth.

-mb