Re: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!

Author: Steve Litt
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Warranty!!?!?!?!?!
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 13:06:57 -0700
Michael Butash <> wrote:

> I do run a lot of VM's, almost always at least a windoze vm for visio
> and crappy conferencing software, sometimes playing with firewall or
> other network appliances, sometimes linux monitoring system
> appliances I've built, etc. That and I tend to run a lot of tabs, so
> 16gb of ram usually just isn't enough from my last system. I just
> moved to 128gb of ram in my desktop as 32gb I'd depelete quick too.

Does your mobo have 8 ram slots, or have you found 32GB single
ramsticks somewhere?

How much RAM do you devote to each VM guest? How do you run all those
guests without running out of host machine CPU?

SteveT

Steve Litt
September 2017 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical
Troubleshooting Brand new, second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr