Re: Fwd: accessible web-authoring system

+ (text/html)
Author: Kaoru Wilbur
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Fwd: accessible web-authoring system
So I actually work with Drupal and have some experience wrt accessibility
at the University. I'll be at coffee hour tomorrow if anyone wants to chat
more about Drupal and accessibility - some tools for WCAG compliance -
contrast tools (how they are not working great) and what we are doing at
the W3c wrt accessibility and how you can get involved.