Fwd: The launch of my crowd funding campaign on Patreon.

Author: Eric Oyen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Fwd: The launch of my crowd funding campaign on Patreon.
Hello fellow pluggers.
One of the folks on the Ubuntu accessibility list (read below) has started a crowd funding campaign to raise funds for keeping accessibility alive in Linux for the future. As I write this, there is only one developer (single person) working on the ORCA screen reader for linux desktop environments. THere are also other projects that need this level of attention (such as speak up and some others). If you wish to help out and spread the word, please do so. Also, check the link out below. Accessibility is very important for us blind linux users. without it, we couldn't do half the jobs we have now.

-eric
from the central office of the Technomage Guild, Financing and accounting Dept.

Begin forwarded message: