West Side Meeting cancelled?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: West Side Meeting cancelled?
The West Side Meeting is scheduled for this Tuesday, December 28th. It cannot
be held at GCC because the building and campus are officially closed. Back
on the 11th I asked if there was desire to hold a meeting at another
location. There have been no responses to that email.

So, West Side PLUGgers must decide what should happen. If we want to cancel
because of the holidays and lack of the usual location, that is fine. Either
way, an announcement needs to go out tomorrow. What is the consensus?

Alan