Re: West Side Meeting cancelled?

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: West Side Meeting cancelled?
It's OK with me if we skip this one. I've been kind of bad about attending,
anyway, but I'm hoping to get there next month. I do appreciate the west
side meetings. The East Side ones are too far for me, plus I have a conflict
which I can't skip because I'm an officer in the other organization.

Vaughn