any good LUGS up here in the denver area?

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 20:14:09 MST 2012

do any of you know of any good linux users groups up here in the denver metro area? I am in need of a little visual help getting ubuntu installed. it seems that when the boot prompt comes up on the install dvd, it doesn't chirp to let me know that it is there. this means that I cannot tell when its time to press the F5 key to choose an alternative boot environment (such as a screen reader enabled one). I am done with vinux. ever since the main developer bowed out, there have been issues with support (especially where the new unity desktop is concerned).

any help would be appreciated.

eric