Linux and Libre office questions

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Mon Nov 26 16:41:42 MST 2012

1) Where can one submit Libre office questions?
I looked at libreoffice.org but can't find a forum
there to submit questions.

In any case, there are also Linux aspects to my question(s).

2) How can I create additional pages for an .odt document like
the one shown at this link:  http://www.upquick.com/temp/a.page2.odt

A pdf version of this same document model is here:
http://www.upquick.com/temp/a.page2.pdf

I cannot find any way to add blank pages to a Libre (or Open) office
document. When I try to scroll down to force an additional page to be
added by adding more text than will fit, the "Masthead" .odt document that
I have listed above just stretches the content of the main body frame
beyond the borders of the frame, thereby creating a non-viable document.

3) Also, when I try to view the subject .odt model listed above on my
Linux systems, the following screen capture is what I see:
http://www.upquick.com/temp/ebookviewer.jpg and the resulting document is
a distortion of my original document.

What other options are available to view an .odt document online (without
having to download the document to view it?