IPv6

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Nov 23 20:07:31 MST 2012

I've seen the IPv6 presentation at scale for the last 2 years in a row,
and the guy was an excellent presenter, and I felt charged about the
IPv6 future after watching it both times.  Then I get home and realize
that he gave a great talk about using IPv6, but he only really touched
on using it in an IPv4 world.

So, I was wondering if there is anyone out there that could do a talk
for PLUG (maybe in Jan or Mar, feb is a possibility but depends on if
Hans get any talks accepted for ScALE) on what it takes to use IPv6 in
todays world, from a end user and/or server perspective and what we can
expect to work and not work, and what we need to do differently that we
are used to.

Brian Cluff