nxclient & gnome or xfce help

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 08:09:48 MST 2005

Hi,

  Lately I've been having a really bad latency problem
using nxclient and freenx. I'm not sure if this is
just cox or if it is software related.

  The lag when using nxclient/freenx to my home
desktop is unbearable. Before it was really good. I am
running gnome 2.12 (do I need to clear out cache or
anything).
I can also start xfce, but that only shows about a
600x480 screen. Otherwise, xfce seems to work well.

  Can anyone recomend things I can check or how to get
xfce to run at a larger display size?

Thanks
-j