Combine two fat32 partitions into one folder

Stephen shackman97 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 07:35:30 MST 2005

I have two 120GB hard drives (112GB used, and 58GB used) that I want to combine into one
folder '/media' These are both fat32 drives, I don't have the space available to
completely empty either drive and convert to another format. I've been googling for
answers, and LVM is the only solution I've found so far, but the only way I've found to
make a LVM volume is to destroy the data on the drive.
So is there a way to convert a fat32 partition to LVM without destroying the data?
Is there another way to combine those partitions?

Stephen

Checkout my homepage http://www.public.asu.edu/~swiebel/index.html