Maricopa County mtg report

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:20:38 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Craig White so:

> Seems pretty clear that the only way to debar Microsoft / derail the
> train that they are running is to stop them at procurement. This would
> absolutely have to be adversarial.

I don't think that has to be adversarial. In fact, I think that's a way to
make sure it doesn't happen. They have to start debarment proceedings. We
can't. We might have some sway to get the ag or politicoes to push for it,
though. We need the AG's opinion. We need to talk to Romley and Napolitano.

> I have dealt with governmental agencies before like this. They are warm
> and welcoming but they have to be because they are working for us...the
> citizens.

Yup. It doesn't mean we should implicitly presume the worst, though.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the