SpeedChoice broadband

The Wolf codewolf@earthlink.net
Fri, 12 May 2000 19:16:24 -0700

Yeah, They always have a cow for nothing.

I have called them and told them I have linux
and they (sales people) told me that they will
not be able to convert me.  Just let them know
you are going to connect the stuff yourself as
long as it works to your network card.  If they
insist to pick an OS opt for Mac. They do not have
software to put it on the Mac so they will bring
the laptop to set up the actual connection.
After they have done that you just tell them
about you setting up the connection and that the
sales people must have made a mistake.
Happens every time.

Have fun.

The Wolf