OT: Security --> Paranoia

Victor Odhner vodhner@primenet.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:35:17 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, The Wolf wrote:
> If you are this paranoid you better not own a cell phone.  Someone
> may triangulate the signal and track your position at all times.

That's how they found OJ during the "Low-Speed Chase".

As for the GM thing, relax.  Didn't you know:
  What's good for GM is good for the country.

And hey, if Batman trusts them, shouldn't you?

I was intrigued by the item about chips embedded in schoolkids.
Are details of this Orwellian tidbit available online?
Hmmmm.  Kidnapper would have to hack the kids' travel patterns --
of course the tracking software is on a net-connected Windows
system, I assume -- and then snatch them in a shielded van.

Vic