OT: Security --> Paranoia

The Wolf xanadu@speedchoice.com
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 22:22:45 -0700

I understand the paranoid feeling.  I try to secure every possible avenue
someone would try to get to me.

However going as far as being affraid of the on star this is little too much
for me.

If you are this paranoid you better not own a cell phone.  Someone may
triangulate the signal and track your position at all times.

We should not allow to tag people with tracking devices but cars....

Or... maybe you right and we should get rid of our pagers, cell phones,
computerized
cars.  Just buy and old truck '79 or earlier, call it a beast and live in a
cabin
far away from any civilazation....

Ok, never mind! I like my fast internet and living the fast life where
technology
is moving faster then we can read about it.

The Wolf