OT: Security --> Paranoia

Austin Godber austin.godber@asu.edu
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:34:33 -0700

At the risk of sounding overly critical (which is not my intention), don't
you find it ironic (perhaps it's deliberate??) that you have included your
ICQ# in your sig in an email which discusses Paranoia regarding
corporations?  Let me quote a bit from their web page ... "About ICQ"

"ICQ Inc., the successor of Mirabilis Ltd. was created when America Online
acquired all Mirabilis' assets on June 1998."

Austin

PS - I just enjoy good irony once and a while.