[PLUG-Devel] surprising results in Google Analytics

Jared Anderson jared at thegoldenedge.com
Fri Mar 12 08:32:48 MST 2010

At my work, there is definitely not a Linux/technology slant.  Here's a
sample of one week's traffic on our busiest site:

IE: 118,289 (69.25%)
FF: 26,316 (15.41%)
Safari: 20,086 (11.76%)
Chrome: 5,064 (2.96%)

Windows: 146,449 (85.73%)
Mac: 22,247 (13.02%)
Android: 655 (0.38%)
iPhone: 551 (0.32%)
Linux: 298 (0.17%)

IE is definitely loosing market share, but Windows is holding strong.