[PLUG-Devel] Looking for LINUX driver forSeagateBarracuda6700.10

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Mar 23 22:32:19 MST 2009

A good method indeed, Jess.  If that works for you, do it that way.

Windows does like to take over the entire hard drive.  Recent Linux
installers know how to automatically shrink the Windows partition and
create new ones for Linux.

This is not to say your method is wrong.  Doing things in a way you
enjoy is a great way to go!

Alan