[PLUG-Devel] Meeting in a week: Where? What?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Mar 26 16:06:58 MST 2009

It's one week till the first Thursday of April.  On April 2nd I have a
conflicting event[1] and will not be able to be host at Adtron.  I
have not found a coworker available to be substitute host.  We'll need
a different location for the meeting next week.  Any suggestions?

Scott and Ed are working to keep the PLUG Devel Meetings rolling.
Please use this list to discuss with them what next weeks meeting
should be.  Maybe a casual meetup at a food place to discuss the
future would be appropriate.

It's the group's meeting about Linux/FS/OSS development.  What would
you like to do with it?

Alan

[1]http://phxsug.wordpress.com/about/announcments/exciting-support-from-ken-schwaber/