[PLUG-Devel] Looking for LINUX driver forSeagateBarracuda6700.10

Jess Savory jessel.savory at cox.net
Mon Mar 23 21:55:46 MST 2009

I install Linux first so I can partition the drive for Linux and Windows.
Windows won't let me do that.  Then after I install Windows, I copy in the
Linux boot sector so the system boots with LINUX first and then boots in
Windows after five seconds.  I make Windows the default booting OS so other
users who use Windows don't have to do anything.  This method has worked
best for me.