[PLUG-Devel] [AzPHP] Web Programer job opening in Mesa (fwd)

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Fri Oct 27 12:05:13 MST 2006

moin moin,

thought this might of interest to a few of us.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Sysdamin Days Phoenix, 6-7 Nov, now with edu discount  https://LOPSA.org/
#  Strangers are friends just waiting to happen!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:29:12 -0700
From: "Mellentine, Jared" <jmellentine at aztrib.com>
To: azphp at list.azphp.org
Subject: [AzPHP] Web Programer job opening in Mesa

The East Valley Tribune in Mesa is hiring - We are looking for a
programmer who is fluent in PHP, familiar with Smarty Templates, and
interested in content management in a news environment.
We are a small, casual workgroup, so "fit" is important.
The job is generally Mon-Fri, generally daytime hours ... but can
involve night and weekend work as we launch special projects (which is
often).
We offer competitive pay (not the highest, not the lowest around) and
great benefits.

If you are interested to see if you are a fit, please reply with your
experience, and links to your work.

A good design eye is always a plus, so don't be shy - but it's not a
requirement. We need someone who writes clean, clear code and knows how
to make Web sites work in a PHP-MySQL world.

Please reply via email to tribjobs at aztrib.com
<mailto:tribjobs at aztrib.com> .  Include a resume or summary of your work
history.
Also include links to your work.