Meeting Thursday: Topic?

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Tue Nov 1 12:40:24 MST 2005

der.hans said:

> Provided I can get them to you, we will have several new devel books that
> Gabe got for us. I also have a bunch of used books for giveaways.

Bring them by during the work day.  Just tell the front desk that they are
for me.  I'll come up front to get them, assuming I am available.

> LSB has been approved as an ISO standard. Anyone want to cover what the
> LSB is and/or what it means to be an ISO standard?

I did not know it was approved.  Interesting.  I'd be interested to learn
about this but I will not have time to bone up before the meeting.  Anyone
else want to take it on?

If not, any other ideas?