Meeting Thursday: Topic?

der.hans PLUG at LuftHans.com
Tue Nov 1 12:41:00 MST 2005

Am 01. Nov, 2005 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

> We will be having a meeting this Thursday.  I plan to have some things to
> give away from the ArrowFest: pens, clips, doddads and maybe some better
> stuff.

Provided I can get them to you, we will have several new devel books that
Gabe got for us. I also have a bunch of used books for giveaways.

> But, we don't have a topic or presentation yet.  Any volunteers?

LSB has been approved as an ISO standard. Anyone want to cover what the
LSB is and/or what it means to be an ISO standard?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.