Possible topics list

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Dec 9 02:06:02 2003

Am 06. Dec, 2003 schw=E4tzte Jay Jacobson so:

> There was a previous suggestion to have a meeting about Nessus (the open
> source security/vulnerability scanner). If that is still of interest, I
> would volunteer to do the presentation. I have been using it for years an=
> am an active developer on the project.

Nessus would be a good topic for a regular PLUG meeting. Interested in doin=
either ( or both ) of the general meetings sometime?

For devel, are you thinking of doing a presentation on how to add to nessus
or how to incorporate nessus into something else? Something else?

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Take a razor to your throat
#  and a noose to your neck,
#  then follow that up with a cup of poison.
#  Not a good way to start the day. - der.hans