Possible topics list

Jay Jacobson plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Dec 9 02:31:02 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, der.hans wrote:

> Nessus would be a good topic for a regular PLUG meeting. Interested in doing
> either ( or both ) of the general meetings sometime?
>
> For devel, are you thinking of doing a presentation on how to add to nessus
> or how to incorporate nessus into something else? Something else?

Heh, actually, I did not pay attention that the original call for topics
was on the plug-devel list (I filter them all into the same folder). I
would gladly to a presentation on Nessus at both of the general meetings.
What does the up-coming schedule look like?

As for the devel topic, I would be happy to present Nessus, but I do not
have any devel-related topic options for it off-hand.

~Jay

..
..  Jay Jacobson
..  Edgeos, Inc. - 480.961.5996 - http://www.edgeos.com
..
..  Managed Vulnerability Assessment
..  Services for Information Security Professionals
..