Possible topics list

Carl Parrish plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Dec 8 18:33:02 2003

There is a book called "The Ruby Way" which talks about how to "think"
Ruby. I've always thought of plug-devel being how to "think" Linux, or
what to think about, best practices etc... when programming Linux. That
said my suggestions would be.

Glade (or any scheme lang)
Gtkmm
Anjuta
ruby binding to Glade
Cocoon

If I ever get enough time together I would like to present on
Mozilla's Native Database Support
or
XUL (though its a moving target now )

--