Possible topics list

Ted Gould plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Dec 8 00:42:02 2003

--=-0qE4VAIDVdmuWYBBQObq

On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 23:43, Jay Jacobson wrote:
> There was a previous suggestion to have a meeting about Nessus (the open
> source security/vulnerability scanner). If that is still of interest, I
> would volunteer to do the presentation. I have been using it for years an=
> am an active developer on the project.

I guess that brings up an interesting question:  Do we want
presentations on topics that are informational to programers (i.e.
libraries, languages) or do we want presentations of the internals of
existing presentations?

Personally, I'd love to see both.  I think there can be alot of learning
that comes from seeing how other people solve problems.  What does
everyone else think?

		--Ted

--=-0qE4VAIDVdmuWYBBQObq

--=-0qE4VAIDVdmuWYBBQObq--