Dev Meetings...

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Sep 11 22:52:02 2001

I have not heard about any topic for the next meeting (on Oct. 1st?).  Why
don't you, Rob, do the presentation on SlickEdit you were going to make at
the first meeting?

We really ought to have a "steering" meeting, in person or electronically, to
start deciding what we are going to do at the meetings.  A loose structure is
good and we don't want anything too formal but I think for this sort of topic
we will need some direction continuity.

Maybe we should start nominating projects to do?

Or, those interested in a particular project could present their ideas and
start forming a sub-group of those that want to work on it?