Re: Microsoft Windows Deadline—10 Days To Update Or Stop Usi…

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J
Subject: Re: Microsoft Windows Deadline—10 Days To Update Or Stop Using Your PC
It was the release of Windows Vista that first pushed me to embrace Linux
full time. I've gone through cycles here and there, and although my primary
PC is a Windows Surface Pro tablet, my entire homelab is 100% Linux/BSD.

Small side note, Windows 11 isn't as awful as I had originally thought, and
WSL is surprisingly functional. One could very easily operate entirely in
WSL for a great majority of the day-to-day operations. The newest 24H2
update integrated SUDO, which is really amazing!

--
Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Google Pixel 7 Pro

On Sat, Oct 19, 2024, 09:08 Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <