Re: what don't you need to update

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: Re: what don't you need to update
Mike,

I am running Kubuntu on my daily driver. On the task bar there is an
icon for updates. When I click it I can update all packages that have
an update.

IIRC FireFox is a snap package on my machine. When I first switched
back to Linux on my daily driver I was at a loss at how to update
FireFox.

The I learned how to utilize the update utility.... now life is good!!