Re: Want to save your old computer? Try these 5 Linux distri…

Author: Rusty Carruth via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Rusty Carruth
Subject: Re: Want to save your old computer? Try these 5 Linux distributions
Well, color me bizarre, then, as I have two computers laying around here
with less than 1GB of RAM ... no, wait, 3 - and that third one is a
pretty new, but small form factor, computer.

And lets not forget my 2 very old laptops that I've used for reading
floppy disks....

Ok, well, yeah, maybe I *am* a dinosaur ;-)  Or at least use dinosaurs
as computers! ;-)