Re: call for July meeting runners

Author: Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Steve Litt
Subject: Re: call for July meeting runners
der.hans via PLUG-discuss said on Sun, 7 Jul 2024 06:13:42 +0000 (UTC)

>moin moin,
>
>I'm going to be unavailable for both meetings this month.
>
>PLUG is next Thursday, the 11th. The BBB room is available, but I
>won't be available at meeting time and don't have a topic. I might be
>able to have a presenter if we have someone to run the meeting.

2 questions:

1) What is involved in "running the meeting"?

2) Would you like me to give the same Void Linux presentation I gave at
GoLUG last Wednseday?

3) Could you help me test to make sure I can still interact with
BigBlueButton? I think it would take about 10 minutes.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com