call for July meeting runners

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: quatsch
CC: der.hans
Subject: call for July meeting runners
moin moin,

I'm going to be unavailable for both meetings this month.

PLUG is next Thursday, the 11th. The BBB room is available, but I won't be
available at meeting time and don't have a topic. I might be able to have
a presenter if we have someone to run the meeting.

For Stammtisch I won't be able to make it over to Mesa that day. It's
Tuesday the 16th. Just need someone to be at Boulders on Southern before
19:00 to occupy the table for us.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.SpiralArray.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# An architect who does not believe in privacy may also lack faith