DNS Records

+ (text/html)
Author: AZ Pete via PLUG-discuss
To: PLUG Discuss
CC: AZ Pete
Subject: DNS Records
All,
I currently have my own domain and am using Proton mail as my mail provider using this domain. As such, my DNS MX records point to their mail servers, as well as several TXT records for domain validation (i.e. spf, dmarc, etc). I currently have a single page static website for the domain hosted at another provider and the DNS A record points to that server (Proton Mail is not a hosting provider). However, this server will be decommissioned in a few weeks and I would prefer not to have to pay for a separate hosting plan just host a simple static web site.

The main purpose of this domain is for email use, but it would be nice to have the domain resolve to an actual website, if someone were to go there with a browser. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can point my DNS A records to for a simple static website, ideally for free? I don't want to poke holes through my router and host it at home.

Thanks!
Peter