OT Humidity, was time off

Author: Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Steve Litt
Subject: OT Humidity, was time off
Ryan Petris via PLUG-discuss said on Thu, 20 Jun 2024 04:05:30 -0700

>I lived in Florida for ~10 years myself, in the Ft. Walton
>Beach/Navarre/Pensacola areas, and got my degree there at UWF.
>Sometimes I wish I were still there but I'm enjoying the non-humidity
>of Arizona for now.

How do you like the 115 degree days? :-) And what are you guys going to
do about the coming lack of water?

One thing I love about hot dry climates (I used to live in the San
Fernando Valley just outside LA) is that you can use evaporative
coolers. That can save you a bundle of money. Here in Orlando Florida
where I live, if you tried that, you'd just sweat even more and you'd
melt the wallpaper right off the walls :-)

Keep hydrated!

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com