Re: HAM help in West Valley sought

Author: Eric Oyen via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Eric Oyen
Subject: Re: HAM help in West Valley sought
And exactly on what money am I supposed to do this? Just about everyone on this list knows my circumstances and just how very unlikely it is going to be for someone on a disability income (in my case, less than $1k a month) to be able to afford even a cheap attorney Between the medical debt I have from last year, inflation (thanks in large part to recent government policies, etc) and any necessary bills, I have almost nothing left over.

I am checking into some organizations that might help, but getting answers has been frustratingly slow.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

-Eric
From The central Offices of the Technomage Guild, Legal Dept.