Re: AZ Developer Wages, per Feds

+ (text/html)
Author: trent shipley via PLUG-discuss
To: greg zegan
CC: trent shipley, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: AZ Developer Wages, per Feds
No. As a rule software engineers/programmers/developers/computer
scientists all see themselves as professionals who are above unionizing and
seldom or never do. I think we're seeing the effect of Arizona being a
provincial, 3rd world location for headquarters and software development
options.

It's similar to "we make the chips. We aren't friken good enough to DESIGN
the chips. They do that in NICE places."