Re: AZ Developer Wages, per Feds

+ (text/html)
Author: David Schwartz via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: David Schwartz
Subject: Re: AZ Developer Wages, per Feds
This appears to be simply a statistical distribution of wages in the state for this particular SIC code. Arizona has never been much of a leader when it comes to wages paid for tech workers, unless it’s a job with lots of competition.

I assure you, people are not moving to AZ chasing after our amazing pay scale!

It would be interesting to see a more detailed breakdown based on how many years in the field as well as specialties, like DBA, embedded systems, web dev, and so on.

-David Schwartz