Re: Nextcloud providers

Author: der.hans via PLUG-discuss
To: z via PLUG-discuss
CC: der.hans
Subject: Re: Nextcloud providers
Am 03. Apr, 2024 schwätzte z via PLUG-discuss so:

moin moin,

I used to run my own Nextcloud instance and decided to move to a hosted
solution.

I've been using openitstore for several years and been pretty happy with
them.

https://openitstore.com/?currency=USD

I get the office suite, so it includes live, multi-edit documents and
spreadsheets.

English seems to be second language for their staff, but we've been able
to communicate just fine in tickets over the years.

They also advertise Big Blue Button hosting, but I have been using
BigBlueMeeting.com for that.

ciao,

der.hans

--
# https://www.SpiralArray.com https://www.PhxLinux.org
# "Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but