Nextcloud providers

+ (text/html)
Author: z via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: z
Subject: Nextcloud providers
I've been trying to set up NextCloud for private use on my personal VPS/website, but am experiencing difficulty . There are a lot of features which require special extensions or configuration, which can vary by distribution. Plus I'm using nginx instead of apache and there is much less documentation in that direction

I think it would be much easier to pay a provider to host for me. Does anyone do this and do you have a recommendation on who to do business with? Perfect privacy is not my number one concern, I still want encryption, but I am much more interested in dealing with an ethical company that supports copyleft or open source projects. Affordability would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Zack