O/T : Windows WIFI not connecting

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: O/T : Windows WIFI not connecting
Hi,

Need some help. My wife's computer again. All was well until she tried
to surf the Internet this morning. This computer has been configured on
my network for over 3 years.

It is a Win 10 Pro box.

- I tried the windows troubleshooter and it said it was resetting the
driver.
- Checked my router and the computer shows up in the access control
list.
- Changed the WIFI password and it says it authenticates and then says
there is no connection.
- I have a Windows laptop that is configured to use WIFI and it works.
- I cannot ping my wife's computer from my Linux desktop.
- I've cycled everything multiple time.

In searching the Internet it basically tells me to do what I have
already done.

Any words of wisdom are much appreciated.

Thanks!!
Keith