Re: O/T : Windows WIFI not connecting

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Andrew McRobb
CC: techlists, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: O/T : Windows WIFI not connecting
Thanks for your reply!!

I have not tried Ethernet yet. That would require me digging through my
closet to find a long cable that might reach the other room or I might
have to relocate the computer into my cluttered home office... Was
hoping for some simple solution and if not I will connect via Ethernet.

I'm reading I might have a corrupt driver that will require
Ethernet..... or maybe a thumb drive. At that point I will want to go
with Ethernet, which I think might make the fix easier.