Multimedia Madness Summer Camp at MCC

+ (text/html)
Author: Phil Waclawski via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Phil Waclawski
Subject: Multimedia Madness Summer Camp at MCC
So, after a couple of years hiatus due to Covid (and issues with
registration), we are finally offering the Multimedia Madness camp. It
will involve mostly open source software (GIMP, Krita, Inkscape, Blender,
Hydrogen Drum Kit, Audacity etc) and probably one proprietary one (Adobe
premier).

https://www.mesacc.edu/departments/computer-information-systems/cis-summer-camps
 MMM Camp delivers fun, interactive instruction about computer
graphics, photo editing, 3D modeling, basic video/audio editing, and
                           introduction to animation.
                     JULY 10TH-20TH, 2023
  8:30 AM - 3:30 PM, MONDAY-THURSDAY
     Tuition is $199 for two weeks; class size is limited to 20 and fills
quickly
     Please contact  for more details
We still have about 5 or 6 spots left, let me know if you have any
questions,
Phil W

--
Mesa Community College has a mix of in person, hybrid and live online
classes. My classes will be flexible attendance hybrids, where you can