Opening Linux, php, Python, Apache

Author: James Crawford via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: James Crawford
Subject: Opening Linux, php, Python, Apache
The state agency that I currently work for will soon be posting a
position for a Linux person, with knowledge of programming.

I will be leaving a legacy of a mix of php applications + 2 python API's
running on Apache.

Plus a bunch of bash scripts, nothing complex, and 2 perl scripts that
can be forgotten about.

They will be running in the azure environment in the next couple of weeks.

Watch for postings about the Department of Agriculture.

Linux is AlmaLinux 8 & CentOS 7.

The Cent 7 should be migrated to something a little more current.